CASTLEY FARM KENNEL & CATTERY
COVID GUIDELINES 2021
We are doing all that we can to keep you, ourselves and the general public safe and well.
In order to operate the kennels and cattery safely we have put the following guidelines in place and would appreciate your cooperation.
PLEASE NOTE ! : Due to COVID we are currently unable to offer viewings of the Kennels and Cattery.
1. We are operating a strict appointment system for both drop off and collection of pets, within our opening times. It is important that you arrive at your appointment time and not early or late, this is to ensure that only one client is on the premises at a time.
2. All handovers are taking place outside of the buildings so please dress for the weather !
3 .On arrival please ring the doorbell and wait outside, someone will be with you shortly. Hand sanitizer is available at the door.
4. Although our card payment facility can be available we would prefer bank transfers at this time if possible. Payment is due at the start of your pets holiday.
5. Please observe social distancing measures at all times whilst on the farm.
6. Our staff are operating a strict cleaning regime within the kennels and cattery and all belongings will be disinfected on return to you. Pets belongings are of course welcome but PLEASE try to keep the number of items to a minimum during this time.
PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU BY FOLLOWING THE ABOVE GUIDELINES, THANK YOU